Monday, May 10, 2010

R & R ... a satisfying life!

We need a lot of R & R. R&R will make living enjoyable but it starts with us. It starts with a decision - an on going daily decision... to Reverence God and Respect People!


I was thinking about how satisfying it can be to live with a deep love and honor for God. To be in relationship with Jesus knowing that He loves me NO MATTER WHAT!! My response is to love and thank Him, for His unconditional love and grace -then to live with a reverence for Him.


There’s another rewarding part of life and that is to live with respect for people - all kinds, from all walks of life, no matter what they look, act, talk or are like! Respect will start with me and a decision to love and respect with “no strings attached!” Living without expectations - as if I am “dead to myself and alive to God” is the way to live a very satisfying life.


Reverence God & Respect People. Today - this week - I encourage US ALL, to get some R & R!


Could it be that the Lord would say to you ...surrender to Me, not by your might, strength or even desire - but submit to loving and honoring ME ...says the Lord ...and I will fill you with My love and strength!


p.s. - here's one that convicts me ---

Prov. 19:11 Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs.


Let's B3 in C1 - build back to basics in Christlike-ness!