Merry Christmas Evangelism Shepherds,
I love these quotes from Rick Warren.
- Your friends wont accept the Good News of Christmas until you confess that you BELIEVE it! Man up! It's time to share.
- The world is hungry for humble people with absolute confidence in God. Obedience, not ego, is the source of deep confidence.
- Judging others lets us ignore the mess in our own lives & relieves the sense of failure & frustration temporarily.
- and from Perry Noble:
- We should never confuse activity FOR God with intimacy WITH God!
Read through these again and ask God how He wants to use these quotes to speak to your life.
- How is God calling you to enact these quotes/sayings?
In 2011, we will return continue our BACK TO BASICS theme – with C.A.R.S:
C – Character (Christ-like character)
A – Attitude (grateful and joyful attitudes)
R – Relationships (authentic relationships)
S – Service (honorable service)
Healthy C.A.R.S. for Christ,
Romans 14 NLT
17 For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18 If you serve Christ with this attitude, you will please God. And other people will approve of you, too. 19 So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.