Sunday, February 14, 2010

[B3] in Christ-likeness!


Question:
What does it mean to Build Back to Basics [B3] in Christ-likeness?

Answer:
As God's disciples, we must all build a strong spiritual relationship and foundation. Why? Not just to be strong to live for Him, but more importantly, to become like and grow intimately in love with the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. In other words, before I can live strong for Him, I need to be strong (& in love) with Him!

I pray that our Evangelism family develop a strong, personal relationship with Jesus and the Godhead, in a way that pleases Him and touches other lives!

Philippians 3:10

I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, 11 so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!