Saturday, March 6, 2010

A 2010 message from Pastor Wayne

I received this encouragement from Pastor Wayne at the beginning of this year. I love meditating on this :) Read slowly - carefully - prayerfully.


Praying for you "for less" in 2010



  • Less time on possessions………more on relationships.
  • Less telling ..... More learning.
  • Less score for me in golf when I play.
  • Less work and projects…….more time with my kids and grandkids.
  • Less excuses…….for not spending time alone with God.
  • Less standard of living………….more standard of giving.
  • Less focus on negative politics and things I can’t control…………more focus on God’s grace and our freedom in Him.
  • Less complaining…..more thankfulness.

I pray that your year will “richer” in the things that are really important and “poorer" in the things that are not.